Covid 19 Procedures & Protocols
The smokehouse has been redesigned for the winter 2020 ski season to accommodate all BC health regulations. The Smokehouse has changed to a reservation only system and has implemented online reservations on the web site, communal tables have been removed and booths have been installed along with tables with a maximum of 6 people. Tables are spaced 6ft apart or are shielded with barriers. In the event of reservations being in excess of 6 people, separate tables will be provided up to a maximum of 6, children must be supervised and can not be placed on a separate table, there must be parental supervision on the table as the tables can not interact.
Online ordering and payment have been introduced through our web site for guests who would prefer to collect and eat their own meal. Our air makeup system circulates and changes the air in the Smokehouse in approximately 3 minutes and replaces it with fresh heated air.
These changes have been implemented to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- Maximum seating of 50 people at one time.
- No tables over 6 people.
- Drink service to end at 10.00pm.
- No guests seated at bar.
- Hand sanitizer at entrance.
- Mandatory mask wearing for staff.
- QR code for menu (disposable menu on request).
- We ask all guest that are not feeling well, have a cough, fever or shortness of breath to cancel their reservation and please DO NOT enter the restaurant.
- Are asked to wear face masks to and from tables when coming into restaurant.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station (foot pump) at the front entrance of the restaurant. Each guest must sanitize or wash their hands upon entry.
- May not approach other tables.
- Are required to serve their own water and wine.
- We would appreciate if guests would put their used plates to the end of table for clearing.
- Preferred method of payment will be TAP. Machine will be sanitized after every use.
- Serving staff will be wearing masks and sanitizing their hands regularly during service.
- Collect first and last name, email & phone number of one person of the party who is making the reservation to comply with contact and tracing protocols.
- Water glasses and water bottles will be placed on the side of the table upon guest arrival, guest will fill their own water glasses.
- will provide disposable napkins and rolled cutlery.
- Takeout boxes will be provided to the table if patrons wish to take leftovers home.
- Bills will be provided on a tray (billfolds have been removed).
- Ongoing cleaning of all frequent touchpoints including walls, tables, chairs, restrooms, doors including front door, restroom door.